Sunday, August 31, 2008

CINCINNATI


We just recently took a trip to Cincinnati to visit Josh's parents. We were lucky enough to have to fly through Indianapolis, so we were able to have dinner with a bunch of our friends. It was so much fun. I love them all so much. They were so wonderful to us while we were there and they still are. We had a great time in Cinci. Josh's dad is the Mission President for the Cincinnati mission. His parents took such good care of us and just made our trip wonderful. Since we don't get to see eachother for the Holidays we took a day to celebrate Easter, a day for Thanksgiving, a day for Birthdays and a day for Christmas. Here are some pics.
At the airport just before we left.
Playing the piano with Grandpapa! He plays so beautifully and just brings peace to the home.
Love sitting with Grammy...especially when she has my bottle!!
All the family (except me, I am taking the picture)!!

Easter!! We took this day to color Easter eggs, the first time Hazel has, and we also took time to remember the resurection of our Savior.

Cincinnati Reds vs St. Louis Cardinals. Josh served his mission in St. Louis, so we were very happy they won!


Here is Hazel and Audrey getting ready to go to the Aquarium. Audrey has been there once already, but this is Hazel's first time.


Hazel's not scared to touch these slimy things at all!!! Even I did not want to do that.





Love Grammy and Grandpapa! Thanks for taking us to the aquarium.



Uncle Brandon and Aunt Lisa with little Audrey.
Hazel and Audrey with Aunt Chrissy and soon to be Uncle Glen.
Hazel and Audrey with Aunt Kim and Uncle Jayson.


Penguins! Penguins! I love 'em anyway...I bought Hazel a stuffed one.
Bathtime with Audrey!!


4 comments:

Lyndee said...

How fun! I love Cinni. Your little girl is darling. She is getting so big. Thanks for the info on that one place. I have wanted to go since you told me about.

Celeste said...

What a great trip. And how creative and fun to celebrate all the holidays that way.

Brooke said...

Hi Josh, remember me? I found your blog(probably more your wife's blog) from Brandon's which I found from a comment he left on a mutual friends blog. Anyway I just wanted to leave a comment on each of your blogs (including your parents) and say hi. Your daughter is so cute! It is good to see all of you are so happy and have such beautiful families. If you ever want to see our blog it is www.christensencraziness.blogspot.com
Take care
Brooke(Jacobsen)Christensen

The Robbins said...

It was so much fun seeing you and lisa yesterday. I love seeing all the little girls that were born around the same time together. I love your blog.