Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nine Months!






Hazel is 9 and a half months old now!!! I can hardly believe it!! She was nine months on August 14th. She just had her 9 month appt with her Doc and she is 20.4 LBS and 28 inches long. Also, this past week has been a growing one for her. She took her first steps last Sunday with Grampy Bliss and has been standing alone and taking steps here and there all week for Josh and I. It won't be long now until she is walking! She also got her first two teeth this week. They are her two front bottom teeth. They are so cute!!! My baby is growing so fast...it is bittersweet, but I am enjoying every second I have with her. I feel so blessed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and has definitely grown!! That was fast, how time flies. I messed up on my old blog, so I had to create a new one so, here it is: http://bngines-theginesfamily.blogspot.com/

Hope all is well and keep posting those pics. of her, she is so, so cute!

Jones Family said...

she is so cute!

Celeste said...

How exciting! She is such a doll! I love those cute pig tails and her sweet smile.

Leslie said...

Wow walking at 9 months! That's great! My kids never walked till at least their 1st birthday. Go Hazel. She sure is cute

Jones Family said...

She is a doll!