Monday, August 11, 2008

Comfort for a friend!


As many of you have probably heard, our wonderful friend, Kristin Robbins Sellers, tragically lost her dear Mother, Molly Robbins, this weekend. At this time as I reflect on what a great friend Kristin has been all of these years, and what a wonderful, supportive Mom she has always had, it breaks my heart to know that she has to go through this. Most of us may never, and hopefully will never have to know, what it is like to lose our Mother this way, and it kills me to know that anyone, especially my friend, has to go through this. I am so grateful that we have the true Gospel in our lives. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent His only begotten Son here to suffer and die for us, but most importantly, to be resurrected and provide us with the Plan of Salvation. This gives us the opportunity to be with our families again someday. Hope is everything, and I know that Kristin and her family will be reunited one day. That does not take away the difficulty of this time, but it gives hope for what is to come and comfort for what is now. Kristin, if you read this, I love you and I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through this.


There is a fund set up in the name of Molly Robbins at the Cyprus Credit Union that you can donate to for funeral expenses.

5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Hey guys. I love to see your blog. Your little girl is so adorable.
I am going to go private. I need to get your email address. Can you leave it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful! Thanks for letting us know about the donation account.

Celeste said...

That is so sad. My sympathy goes out to their family.

Lyndee said...

Hey along time ago you told me about a place that is in Indy that is kinda of like swiss days here. Do you remember where that is? Can you email and let me know.
lyndeekennett@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

Thank you so much, Tricia! You are so sweet.