Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess Hazey!

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!  My baby is f...f...ffff...five today (I feel like crying with joy and sadness).......so bitter sweet!  There have been a lot of ups and downs in the last 5 years of my life, but the one part of my life that has remained, happy, full of love, and is constant, is my sweet, beautiful, angel and princess, Hazel Patricia Robbins!!!

Five years ago today I was in Indianapolis, IN, in the best hospital ever (5 stars), peering down at my beautiful baby.  It was at that moment that I finally began to understand just how much Heavenly Father and Jesus love us.  I personally cannot imagine more love than I felt the day I looked at my sweet Hazel, but I know Heavenly Father and Jesus have it.

Hazel, you are such a sweet girl.  You are very smart and doing so well in school.  You already have an extreme amount of common sense (remember the time you were wearing pink, white and red?  I told you pink and red do not go together and you said "Mommy, what does red and white make?" ....hahaha).  You do the best impersonations. I love it when you sing, dance, act, and especially when you run so fast.  You are so funny too and inherited Aunt Sheryl and my potty humor.  You are a beautiful girl, and when you smile, my heart melts with happiness.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not thank our Heavenly Father for blessing me with you!  You make my life whole!  I love you to Heaven and back, and back again, and back again, and more!  Fishies, Eskimos, Butterflies, kisses! 

Daddy loves you so much too!!!  You have a wonderful and very big family now and we all love you so much!!!

Love,

Mommy










No comments: