Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Beginnings of Christmas Fun


So the Christmas fun has begun. The first event we had was the ward Christmas party, and yes, Hazel is still afraid of Santa. But we had a good time and I obviously made her sit on his lap long enough to get a picture!!! What a mean mommy I am. We really like our new ward though!!!




Hazel's Uncle Glenn and Aunt Chrissy are going to be in Las Vegas for Christmas (that is where Glenn's family lives), so they had us all over for a nice dinner and some presents on Sunday. The girls had a lot of fun and Aunt Chrissy made them a really cute letter and frame for their rooms. Lisa and I had to buy them matching dresses too. They are so fun to watch now that they are really interacting.



Hazel looks so old in the above picture. Beautiful, but too soon...................

Sheryl and I made easy gingerbread (well graham cracker) houses with Hazel and Danny yesterday. They had a lot of fun...eating them anyway!!!



And that is just the beginning. It is not even Christmas Eve yet. We are so excited for all of the holiday fun with our awesome families and we are especially grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ and all he did for us. He is the reason we have fun times like these!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

I think I am going to have to steal those photos of Audrey and Hazel. Yours turned out better than mine. Anyways, those are all cute pictures and how fun that you made gingerbread houses. I wanted to do it and want to start doing it each year so, maybe I will start next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she does look older in that picture with your dad. I can see that she loved Santa a lot :) She is too cute.