Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day!!!

This is one of my favorite holidays. I love that we can take a day and celebrate our freedom in celebration and gratitude to all who have gone before us and made this possible. All of them gave some and some of them gave all. This past month and a half I just finished up my American Civilization class at the University of Utah and I learned SO much about what went into the forming of our country. It is amazing.


Hazel and I had so much fun with all of the family (Josh was in North Carolina visiting his friend). We went to the Herriman Days parade and fair a week ago, to Murray Park with cousin Audrey and Aunt Lisa, to Grandpa Clawsons (all on Friday). Then on Saturday we went to Grammy and Grampy Bliss' for the Annual Bliss Swim Party, then to Uncle Dan and Aunt Annie's for a BBQ, and then home to watch fireworks done by Uncle Tom, and on the roof to see the fireworks going off around the valley. Hazel was adoreable and so well behaved for me. She played and played and played and then crashed when I finally put her to bed. I love that girly so much!!! Here are some fun photos of our fun...

























































3 comments:

Krystal said...

the water party at your parents' house looks like so much fun! Hazel is so pretty!

Tylers story said...

See that is a beautiful picture of you and Hazel. All of these pictures are cute. Glad you had a fun 4th.

Unknown said...

Your little Hazel is so cute!!! She is growing up so fast.