Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hazel's 2012 milestones

Ahhh.....finally, I can start on 2012.  This has been a big year for Hazel. 
1.  Hazel became a CTR
2.  Hazel started swimming lessons.
3.  Hazel had a great second half of the year at Jazzle Dazzle and her team took 1st place overall at one of their competitions.  She has now started dace at Vision Dance Studio in Riverton, and her dance teacher is.......Miss Sheryl Odell!!!! =)
Hazel and Mommy St. Patrick's Day fun 2012!
Easter 2012





Went the the Utah vs Oregon St Beavers basketball game with Uncle John (other picture at the end of this post).....Beaver's won......
4.  Learning how to use the computer at the library
5.  Went Ice Skating for the first time!!!  Hazey can't wait to go again!!!

6.  Went to Disneyland with Daddy, Anne and the family.
7.  Went to Family Vegas with Mommy and her friend Jason.  We stayed with Jason's sister and her family and there Hazel made a good friend, Ava.

Hazel and Ava

One of Mommy's favorite Vegas have-to's.....Scallops at Sushi Roku in Ceasar's Palace.

8.  Hoover Damn.....Hazel and my first trip there.






Girly mohawk time!!
I just had to post this....Hazel loves to make me laugh!
Precious moments

9.  Apparently I became a Grammy......FYI....she says she married Isaac Klug....looks like Randi and Marcus bacame Grandparent's too......

My project....these tables have not matched my other furniture for years, they were a lighter oak color, so I decided to paint them and sand the edges a little for an antique look.....they turned out great!!!!  I am pretty impressed with myself.....
More precious moments with Great Grammy Patricia Bliss and Great Grampy Bliss.

11.  Last and one of the most exciting.....Hazel started pre-school!!  We are having so much fun with this.  Hazel is learning so much and we get to work on homework together. 



This year has been a very fun year with sweet Hazel!!  I cherish every memory with her!!!!  My Hazel time is my Hazel time and the joy cannot be replaced!!!

This year has also been a very growing year for me.  I have had some interesting life experiences the past 2 1/2 years and have had to have some very humbling moments this year.  I just want to end this post, and looking to the future, share how grateful I am for the Atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ and for His Resurrection.  I know that through Him we can all be forgiven and become the best that we can be.  It is a hard and long journey, but it is worth it.  I know by allowing His Gospel to lead and guide me, I will find true happiness and be the best mom I can be for Hazel.  I had that growing up and she deserves it too! 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

She's getting so big!! And she's so cute!!