Friday, September 7, 2012

Cruise 2011

I can't believe I never posted pics from our cruise in February 2011. My Grandma Reeves approached me one day and randomly asked if I would like to go with her on a cruise to Hawaii? I told her I would have to think about it.........ya right.....of course I said yes immediately. We didn't end up doing Hawaii, but my Grandma took my mom, Hazel and me on a Caribbean Cruise. It was AMAZING!!!! Hazel had so much fun and collected a lot of sea shells from the different islands we visited. We saw Grand Turk, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and more.....they are on the tip of my tongue right now. Here are a few pics.....most are on facebook or in the scrapbook my mom put together.


 View from the plane.
 Part of our alligator adventures in Florida....this is my brave mom!!



 This gator is one we saw out in the wild....not caged up.


 Hazel getting already for dinner.  We ate in the formal dining room every night and Hazel was able to learn some great manners.  She did so great and all of the waitors adored her. 


 Pulling in to St. Thomas, a place of pirates and Captain Jack Sparrow....and the best Rrrrrrruuuummmm around......if that's your think....(I didn't sample any, though it was still fun to see).

 Check out this huge Iguana!!!!   Maybe not so large to the natives of Puerto Rico, but new to a Utahn.
 My beautiful mom after our shopping adventure in Puerto Rico.





 Our "Dam" ship!!!  (all Holland America ships have "Dam" in them)

 


 This pic was taken at the beginning of our adventure as we departed from Ft. Lauderdale.



 This pic is before we left Florida for the cruise and after a long day of flying.


 More views from the plane as the sun rose and we were above the clouds.

No comments: