Thursday, March 24, 2011

I LOVE MY BABY!!!







Wow, it has been a long time since I last blogged and so much has happened. I am going to try and gradually update. I have to start off first by saying that I love my little baby, I mean my little girl, sooooooo..............much!!!! She makes my day every day!!! Our favorite thing to say to each other: "I love you to Heaven and back!"

Things I will gradually be updating:

Halloween
Disneyland and California
Hazel's 3rd Birthday
Thanksgiving
Christmas
It's a New Year
Shows
Cruise through the Caribbean
Daddy's wedding and new family
What I have learned this past year since the divorce

....and maybe by the time I get through all of this I will tell you about the man I'm dating....;);)

Anyway, hope you enjoy these cute pics of my sweet baby, some of her 3 year pics....
More to come!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Woa! You finally updated! :) Welcome back. We need to do a little bit of Spring shopping soon. Only if you are up for it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! The pictures are beautiful and your baby girl looks so grown up (in a kid way). She is beautiful and I truly love the top pic. My favorite.