Sunday, March 27, 2011

3 Year Pics of the Best person in my Life

Dear my sweet Hazel,

I love you so much more than words will ever say! You are beautiful, so sweet, cuddly, loving and you are hilariously, funny....and fun too!!!! I love to spend time with you. I love hearing you sing and talk about things like princesses and getting married in the temple dressed as Cinderella to your Dad. I love the way you use your imagination, especially when you always want to play "mom and kid" with me, as in you get to be the mom and I am the kid, and then you scold me when I accidentally call you my baby..."no mom, I'm the mom and you're the kid. Kid, come play..." So cute!!!! I will cherish every day I have with you and hope you will always remember how much I love you and how much your Daddy loves you too. You are surrounded by so many who love you so much!!!! Never ever forget how special you are and always will be!!


I love you to Heaven and back!!!!


Love,

Mommy


This is Hazel's little cousin Audrey in these pics!!! So beautiful too.....they are only seven weeks apart and best friends!!!



















2 comments:

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

These pictures are so adorable and you look gorgeous!! I hope you are doing good. I think about you often!

Celeste said...

So cute!