Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter



Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope you all had a great time with your families this year. I also hope that we all took a minute to reflect on the life of the Savior Jesus Christ and all he did for us. It is really hard for me to do sometimes as I get caught up in my own life, but I am so grateful for the sacrifice he made for me and all of us. I am so grateful that we can live again and that we can live with our families forever. Hazel is one of the greatest blessings in my life and I am so glad that we can be together forever. I am also grateful for all of my friends and family. I am very lucky to be surrounded with so many wonderful and good people. My family is amazing and my friends are special!!


In the Easter Bunny part of Easter, we had a lot of fun. Hazel spent the weekend with her dad and this morning he did a really fun Easter egg hunt with her. Then I came over and we gave her a princess scooter and barbie helmet and padding. She loved it, obviously, but she is also pretty good on her scooter already. After we watched her for a little bit on it, I gave Hazel her Easter bunny basket and we went over to Grammy and Grampy Bliss' for some family fun - Easter egg hunt, dinner and some presents from Grammy, Grammy Great and Grampy. It was a pretty good day!!!











Easter egg decorating with Maddie and Mckenzie, Trish and Clint's girls. They all had a lot of fun!!!




4 comments:

Krystal said...

looks like a fun easter for sure! Hazel is getting so big... that scooter is darling :)

Tylers story said...

Sounds like Hazel had a great Easter! Glad you all had a good time!

Tylers story said...

Oh my gosh, I just noticed that Hazel used her helmet as her easter basket. That is so funny!

Celeste said...

What a great Easter... Love the scooter.