Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Poopy Monster


While it is kind of hard to see, that is not chocolate on Hazel's hands and mouth...ewww....I know!!! This was her bedtime surprise for Mommy!!! On two occasions previously Hazel, when being put down for a nap in just her diaper and no pants, has pooed and played with it and smeared it everywhere. But, this time she was fully clothed and I had just put her down for the night. Next thing I know, there is a poopy smell coming from upstairs. I went to check on her and she had reached down her pants and into her diaper and had smeared her poo all over her pajamas, the floor and the door....it was really gross. Thank you to Aunt Sheryl for helping me clean her up and taking a picture for memories.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh that is SO NOT fun, I'm so sorry!!!