Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!!!

Tomorrow is my beautiful sweet angels birthday!!! She will be 2 years old. I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAZEL!!! I love you more then words will ever be able to say. You make me sooooo...................happy!!! Here are some of my favorite things about you....

The way you dance around just about every time music comes on. I especially love it when you do our new turkey dance that we just made up.

The way you tilt your head in all sincerity when you are trying to be so serious with me.

How much you love to make animal noises and how much you talk about them, especially the ducks that we pass by every day!!!

All the new words you are saying, especially "printhesses" and "melmo" and "teat" and "dink" Align Centeryou are just so cute and I love your sweet little voice.

I love all of the art work you make and how excited you are about all of it. You have so much joy beaming out of you all the time and I am so grateful for it.

Your super girliness, I mean, you actually like to go shopping with me and you love trying on shoes!!! It is so much fun!!!

Your hugs and kisses. They are so sweet, especially our fishy kisses, eskimo kisses and butterfly kisses!!!

Your helpfullness. You love to help me cook and you love to play in the sink and try to clean the dishes.

Your froggy jumps you do around the house!!!

Your sweet little singing voice!!!

I love reading books with you!!!

You are just everything a mom could want and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am just so grateful for you!!! I love you and you are the VERY BEST!!!!!

We went and had her two year pics done this morning as well by Holly's Hobby's Photography, so I will have some 2 year pics up soon!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow, has it been 2 years already? Time has gone so fast. It's fun to see pictures of Hazel. She's such a cutie! I hope you guys are doing well!!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she is two already! Can't wait to see her pictures! Cute post.