Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I am so grateful for this time of year when we can reflect on all that we have to be grateful for. I am so grateful that we can have this Holiday season to be extra kind to those around us. I am especially grateful to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends, I am grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and I am grateful for all of the Pilgrims, Pioneers, Indians, Service Men, Missionaries, Family, Friends, all those who have done so much and do so much to make our lives easier and more Joyful!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



2 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe you have a little Trish. So cute. How are you? I found your blog through Nicky's blog. Your Family is adorable.

Nicky said...

You're so cute. What a sweet testimony.