Tuesday, October 14, 2008

11 Months Today!!

Hazel is 11 months old today!! I cannot believe it. I have to start planning her one year birthday party already. Time has gone by so fast, but it has been wonderful. I believe it was President Monson who spoke about having joy in the journey at this past conference. Well, I have had so much joy in this journey. Hazel has brought so much joy to Josh and my life!!! Here are some fun pics from this weekend. Josh's sister, Chrissy was married. It was a wonderful wedding and I know her and Glenn are going to be so happy.



Simply irresistable!!! This picture was taken at the Salt Lake Temple. There was a little boy on the other side of the glass who Hazel was playing with!!

Hazel and Daddy!! So sweet!!

Hazel with her cousin Audrey at the Salt Lake Temple!!
Uncle Glenn and Aunt Chrissy with Grammy Robbins and Great Grampy Clawson. Grandpapa Robbins is a Mission President in Cincinnati so, unfortunately, he was not able to be here. But we did put him on the web cam in the wedding line for the reception.




Playing with her toys!!!

Some of Hazel's cousins rockin' out!!! (Danny, Luke and Alanna)



2 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

She is so stinkin adorable! I really can't believe how time has gone by.

Tylers story said...

If you have any more pictures of Audrey from the wedding, could you send them to me? Thank you!