Saturday, September 27, 2008

more....



It seems like when it rains, it pours. One of my very best friends in the whole world, Randi, lost her dad tonight. I know I seem to be posting a lot about passings lately, but I do this to express my care for the wonderful friends and family I have been blessed to be surrounded with, and that is exactly what I hope we will all do in times like this, remember the wonderful support group we are surrounded with. I love Randi so much, she has been my best friend for SOOOO...long. I am so sad that she has to feel this pain. It is actually because of her that I draw so much strength. She is so strong, caring and just a wonderful example to me of how we should be living our lives. I love you Randi and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now.

5 comments:

Tylers story said...

Oh Trish, tell Randi we send our love and condolences. We are so sorry to hear about that.

Celeste said...

How sad for both of your friends. I can't even imagine going through something I my life like that.

Martin Family said...

Tricia, I'm sorry to leave you this note on such a sad post, but I am so glad you found us!! Youre daughter is adorable!! How is your sister? We should try to get together!

E-mail us, markandheather2003@gmail.com

The Summerhays Crew said...

I can't believe this! Nikki told me Saturday at practice what had happened and my heart sank. I hope she is ok. I never know what to say at a time like this, I just wish I could give her a big hug and cry with her. Since I live far away, will you please give her a big hug for me? It was really good to see you guys at the dinner. Keep in touch!

-Jessica

Susan Mangus said...

Hi Tricia,
It's Susan Mangus. I just found your blog through Alyssa's. I have had so much fun going through and seeing all the pictures of your cute little family - especially Hazel. She is a doll. I am sick that we weren't able to see you when you came to Indy. Your visit to Cincy looked so fun. So sorry to hear about your friend's father. We have a new granddaughter - Ella Kate - she is a doll!! Yeah for girls.