Sunday, July 13, 2008

8 Months Old, tomorrow!!





Like I always say, she is growing so fast!!! It is very bittersweet!!! It is so fun to see her explore and learn new things, but I am so sad that she is not my little infant anymore. We are having so much fun together. She has quite the personality. She is so curious about everything and can't stand to miss a single thing. It is so funny to watch her during Sacrament Meeting. She is searching everywhere, looking at everything. She has starting to walk along the furniture now. I think she will be walking no later than 10 months, but possibly 9 months. She is so beautiful!!! I love her soooooo......much!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sad....they grow up too fast! She sounds like she will be walking soon....yay!

Kristin said...

Your pictures are way cute!!! I love the one with her and Josh.

Celeste said...

I can't believe she's already 8 months old. She is such a doll.

jenniferhoiyin said...

I love seeing their big personalities start to come out, babies always seem so happy around this age.
She's too cute!