Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Zoo






Have any of you heard that song "The Zoo" by the Scorpions (the best band ever)? This topic just reminded me of it. So, we took Hazel to her first trip at the zoo. Yes, she is too young to know what is going on. She people watched more then she animal watched, but Josh and I, I mean, I had a lot of fun. I love the zoo!!!! We actually went with all the Bliss family for a fun family outing and for Lizzy, Bode and Wendy's birthdays. It was CRAZY!!! (It was also "Mommy and me" day at the zoo, so it was soooo...crowded). Hazel is also officially 6 months old today (5/14/08). I can't believe it. Yes, it is emotional! She is growing so fast, but it is so much fun because she is so fun!!!! What a blessing she is!!!!! By the way, we love you all!!! Thank you all for being such great friends and family. We truly are blessed!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!!

This is Heather (Hamberlin) Henderson from Cyprus High. It's so fun to find all these people that you went to school with.

Your little girl is so cute!! It's so good to see that your doing so well.

nichole morrison said...

What a cute family. Hazel is getting so big! We hope everything is going well for your family. We miss you guys. By the way we still don't know where we are going and it is only 2 months away. The kids are all doing great and Sophie has brought so many smiles to our family. We just love her. Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Hi!!

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. That is so cool that you like to scrapbook!! I cannot find anyone that likes to scrapbook her in California. Well, actually one, but she's moving. So it's fun when you find someone that likes to.

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog.

Good to hear from you!!

Krystal said...

Hey Tricia, Natalie told me about your blog, so I thought I'd check out. Your baby is sure cute!! Hope you're doing well.