Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Stick, I mean pig tails





Here are Hazel's first pig tails. They are so cute, but she looks older with them and it makes me sad. I can't put them in all the time because, as you can imagine, she doesn't always cooperate. She is also now doing a chomping thing with her mouth and she loves to do it all the time. It is really funny. She is getting so much more energy and loves to talk. Josh and I are cotinuing to do well. He is going to school more then full time and is working full time. I am taking care of Hazel and working as a licensed assistant for a real estate agent, Ron Benfield (http://www.benfieldrealty.com/).

3 comments:

KimC said...

How cute! I can't put pigtails in my daughter's hair AT ALL anymore because she won't let them be. I put one in, she rips it out before I can get the other in. Enjoy it while you can!

Kristin said...

Awww! They're adorable!

Celeste said...

oh my gosh... she looks so cute with pig tails!! Love the pics... when are we going to hang out again?